Upcoming Socialite Sandra Kaluki Claims That She Did Not Leak Her N#des!



Upcoming Kenyan Socialite, Sandra Kaluki’s thirst for fame saw her "leaking her own n#de photos" a few weeks ago in order to become popular

Sandra trended for two consecutive days and attracted a lot of male fans, who enjoyed what they were seeing in the raunchy photos.
However, the Kamba socialite has come out guns blazing and refuted claims that she is the one who posted the photos on twitter.
Speaking during a recent media interview, Sandra said that the person who leaked the photos on twitter with the username @sandra_bosset is an imposter.


She also refuted claims that she’s having an affair with KU Fm’s Victor Matara.



“I am not the first lady whose photos have appeared online. And if I am better than Vera and Huddah, that is for my fans to judge. Not me. Besides, time will tell,"she said.


“...I am not the one who published the photos online. Someone is using a fake account and making it look like I am real desperate for attention (sic). Besides by now, I suppose the whole country if not the whole world already knows about the photos. I have not spoken to my parents about it but being an adult I think it is my right to do what I want without the approval of anyone. I do respect my parents and am sure they are not disappointed by what came out, as they know me as a different person as to what people have portrayed me,” she continued.


x

;

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »